SHIPPING & RETURN POLICY
WE CURRENTLY SHIP WITHIN THE UNITED STATES
In addition to the contiguous United States, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and Alaska, we also ship to APOs and PO Boxes. Orders shipped outside the contiguous United States will require extra time in transit.
Order tracking notifications are sent once the order has been processed, not when it has been shipped. Following receipt of tracking, tracking will go live after 48 hours. Hawaii and Alaska may take longer.
Below are our ship methods offered:
- Orders over $100.00 = Free Standard Shipping
- 2-5 Day Shipping
- Overnight Shipping
- Orders are processed within 24 hours. We will process Friday, Saturday, Sunday, or holiday Monday orders the following business day. Processing time is not included in time in transit.
Time In Transit (excluding holidays and weekend):
- 2 Days: End of day by end of day* subject to transit changes that are not in control of Balmori Balmori
- Overnight: By the end of the next business day* subject to transit changes that are not in control of Balmori Balmori
* Please allow additional transit time for addresses in APO, PO Boxes, HI, PR, and AK.
* Processing time is not included in time in transit estimates. Once the package is handed over to the carrier, the time in transit begins.
WAREHOUSE HOLIDAYS (All orders will be shipped the next business day after these dates)
December 24th, 25th & 26th
IMPORTANT SHIPPING INFORMATION
Loss or theft of packages is not the responsibility of Balmori Balmori. We have no control over the shipping and delivery status of a package once it has been picked up and scanned by our carrier. In the case of missing or stolen packages, deliveries that need to be held for pickup, or address changes, please contact the courier directly.
It is the customer's responsibility to ensure that the shipping address provided is accurate and secure. We are not responsible if shipping information is entered incorrectly or if packages are delivered at unreliable or unsafe addresses. Whenever possible, please ship to an address where someone will always be present to receive the delivery, such as a workplace or grandma's house.
In the unlikely event that your package stops moving at any point, do not worry. There is still a chance that your package will arrive soon and is most likely just going through customs or being scanned by a new distribution center. Weather delays or events can sometimes cause delays, and your tracking page will be updated with the latest status.
Weather delays or events can sometimes cause delays, and your tracking page will be updated with the latest status.